Why Choose HR-Mentors?
HR-Mentors will help you earn the widely recognized credential that speaks to your HR expertise, competency, and relevant professional skills.
You will engage directly with the instructors through discussions during class and video-conference office hours. All instructors are active HR practitioners, currently certified, and industry experts.
- Classes are scheduled to be held in a hybrid model with in-person participants in Salt Lake City, UT and simultaneously online with the live instructor utilizing Zoom technology.
- With COVID-19 restrictions, the in-person course may be moved online. We’ll keep you updated.
- The classes meet once per week in the evening, outside your hectic work schedule from 6:00-9:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time.
- Office Hours will be online only and held from 5:00 – 7:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time.
- Students must have a web camera, microphone, and internet access.
We want to provide you with everything you will need to be prepared.
- Test prep practice questions – with robust, detailed answer keys
- Thorough review of the all the functional areas of the HR exams
- Multiple methods to prepare for the exam through readings, discussions, and practice
- Numerous tips, examples, sample quizzes, and recommended techniques to assess questions
- Classes are interactive to ensure you thoroughly understand the concepts you need to know.
- Office hours are held separately from classes to allow a 1:1 conversation if you have further questions.
- You keep all your study materials, because you purchase it separately.
- Class materials (slides, quizzes, test tips) and recordings will be available to you for up to 90 days following the course.
Depending on the course materials you purchase, additional supplemental study products may be included such as flashcards, additional study outlines and quizzes, chat forums, recorded lectures.